Are your kids hungry all the time? Mine are.
In a rush (or panic) to feed them, are you resorting to choices you wish could be healthier? No judgments. I do this too.
Does the idea of making your snacks stress you? Too busy? Lack time? Don’t know what to make.
I am here to show you (and your kids) that my recipes of homemade, gluten free, processed sugar free and dairy free snacks can be:
– THE answer to maintain energy and prevent melt-downs
– Easy & quick to prepare (15-20min prep)
– Nourishing & immune boosting
Join my 2 weeks Family Snacks Challenge, conducted via a private Facebook group page where I will:
– Demonstrate LIVE snacks prep & cooking 3 times / week (M, W, F), at 10:30-11am. If you can’t join, the videos will always be available for later viewings.
– Provide you my own culinary nutrition tips including how to best prep, store, and cook ingredients to maximize their nutrient density.
– Give you answers to all your concerns about the recipes, cooking process, ingredients, etc.
– Rally and empower all of you to make snacks customized to your palette’s likings.
Honestly, there is no better way to hold ourselves accountable to better family health than to do this in a group challenge like this!